genie Laptop Wasi with any Mastercard

26th March 2024 to 10th April 2024

"genie Laptop Wasi" campaign! From 26th March to 10th April 2024, use any Mastercard via genie for in-app transactions and stand a chance to win one of 15 laptops. Spend LKR 30,000 or more using a genie Debit MasterCard for a 60% chance, or any other Mastercard for a 40% chance in our lucky draw. Eligible transactions include in-app billers (like insurance, utility, and registered billers), and online payments through genie business IPG. Make life easier and enhance your chances to win big by downloading the genie app today. Don't miss out on this opportunity.
Terms & Conditions
  • This promotion is valid for any Mastercard Credit & Debit Cards issued in Sri Lanka saved on genie app.
  • This promotion will be valid from 26th March till 10th April 2024.
  • Stand a chance be amongst the 15 lucky winners to win a laptop. To be eligible for the promotion, users should spend Rs.30,000 or more with any Mastercard using genie on below payment methods:
    • In-app billers via genie ( Insurance , utility, registered billers )
    • Online payments using genie biz IPG wallet checkout via genie app
  • Total transaction value during the promotion period will be considered as a entry to the draw. genie Debit Mastercard holders will get 5 chances and other Mastercard will get only 2 chances.
  • 15 Winners will be announced through the official Facebook page of genie on 15th April 2024 and will be contacted via call.
  • General terms and conditions of the genie shall apply.
  • In the event of any dispute, the decision genie shall be final.
  • The promotional prize cannot be exchanged for cash and is non-transferrable.
  • genie reserve the right to modify or change the terms & conditions of the offer.
  • genie reserves the right to amend/withdraw this offer at its sole discretion.
  • Dialog Axiata group employees will be excluded in the draw.